Customer Service Representative
Cardolite Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and developer of products based on annually renewable Cashew Nutshell Liquid technology for the coatings, adhesives, composites, foam and friction industries. We are looking for a customer service representative to cover the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, Africa) region. This position will report to the EMEA Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for managing multiple accounts in the EMEA region for the entire process (order to cash)
- In charge of:
- order taking: to enter orders in the ERP system (Odoo) and send out order confirmations
- supply chain: stock management and arrangement of deliveries
- processing invoices and after-care
- sales support (offers, samples, marketing)
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in customer service or sales support/supply chain.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, with min. 1 additional language relevant for EMEA region (e.g. German, French).
- Problem solving and service orientated attitude.
- Self-motivated, accurate and flexible team player with a can-do attitude.
- Stress-resistant and multitasker.
- IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP (Odoo or others)
- Interesting job in an international business environment
- Work in a dynamic team
- Semi-flexible time schedule (min 80%)
- Attractive salary with fringe benefits
Please send your application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org