Natural Materials Produced Responsibly
Cardolite has strong foundations in environmental, health, and safety. With a culture inherited from one of the world’s oldest and most innovative chemical manufacturers, 3M, Cardolite has evergreen programs built around ISO 9001 and safety best practices to measure, control, and improve manufacturing capability from a quality and HSE perspective. Cardolite is committed to:
- Full compliance with applicable regulations and Employee Health, Safety & Security (EHS&S) requirements
- Fostering an open dialogue with employees, customers, communities, and other stake holders
- Training employees to protect themselves and the environment
- Pollution prevention and reducing environmental impact
Below are links to Cardolite’s ISO certificates for the Zhuhai, China, and Mangalore, India factories. In addition, our quality policy and environmental report for Mangalore are also included. For other certificates, or to request any additional information about Cardolite’s HSE programs, please use the inquiry form under the Contact menu above.
- Zhuhai, China ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- Zhuhai, China ISO 50001:2018 Certificate
- Zhuhai, China ISO 45001:2018 Certificate
- Zhuhai, China ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
- Mangalore, India ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- Mangalore, India ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
- Mangalore, India ISO 45001:2018 Certificate
- Mangalore Quality Policy
- Mangalore Environment Monitoring Report
REACH at Cardolite
Cardolite Corporation has a long-term commitment to the European market and strictly complying with its REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals) regulation. Cardolite’s European entity, Cardolite Specialty Chemicals Europe NV, operates as lead registrant for some CNSL-based substances, and the company will continue to dedicate resources towards this effort to ensure Cardolite downstream customers also remain in compliance.
Most Cardolite products meet the requirements of the EU’s REACH regulation and their substances are:
- Pre-registered or registered by Cardolite Specialty Chemicals Europe NV, or
- Pre-registered or registered by another actor further up the supply chain, or
- Supplied in volumes of less than one metric ton per year.
If you have specific questions about your product or if you have a question about REACH, please send your inquiry by email to email@example.com, use the Inquiry form under the “Contact” menu, or contact your sales representative at Cardolite.